A personal journey running thirteen Half Marathons in 2013. The training, the races, the suffering and the joy.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hitting the Trail




At some point along the route of any of my runs you will likely find me on the Alum Creek Trail. There arre two major sections referred to respectively as the North and South . I use the South quite a bit as it runs through Bexley. The trail is paved with asphalt, in great condition, and is well maintained. Winding through the trees and along Alum Creek makes it a quiet break from the urban surroundings. A final segment connecting the two is under construction and when complete will make the entire length 19 miles.





Yesterday Kate dropped me off near Three Creeks Parks and I ran north to Bexley as part of a 8.5 mile run.


No comments:

Post a Comment