A personal journey running thirteen Half Marathons in 2013. The training, the races, the suffering and the joy.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Race Review: The Mason Half Marathon

11-03-2013
Mason, OH
Race Day Weather: Perfect
Finishing Time: 2:12:12
Bib# 479
Keeping warm before the start


Shame on me! I have let more than two weeks go by before writing what I am sure was an eagerly awaited race review. So lets see, the race went very well. This was the eleventh half marathon of 2013 and was also the fastest time so far this year. I am sure you are all getting ready for your local "Turkey Trots," I will be skipping mine and running number twelve two days later. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Not much else to say, so how about some pictures?



I've run out of fingers. Thank you to my slightly out of focus but lovely assistant!


Thanks for the reminder. Two more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment